Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why and how and logistics

Response to Your Question


Why ask about behavior
when you are soul-essence
and a way of seeing into presence?
Plus you are with us.  
How could you worry?


You may as well free a few words
from your vocabulary:
why and how and impossible.
Open the mouth-cage 
and let those fly away.


We were all born by accident,
but still this wandering caravan
will make camp in perfection.
                                        -- Rumi

A sudden change in plans; I need to pack up and go on the road for a bit, taking care of stuff for a friend.  The posts here may get a bit irregular.  But I'll keep exploring these images, assessing what they have to say.  It's not exactly a vacation, and I won't quite be a wandering caravan.  There might be unexpected challenges.  But I expect there might also be moments of perfection along the way; we'll see.  At any rate, I'm a bit distracted this morning by why and how and logistics; so I'll stop here and just trust that "you are with us.  How could you worry?"

It's all good...

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Safe journeying, Diane.