Friday, January 13, 2012

Glowing in the morning sun

Another beautiful clear day (our last for a while, according to current forecasts, which are predicting storms and snow for the weekend), and I began outside, taking pictures of the mountains, glowing pink in the sunrise.

Later, when I rose from meditation, my beautiful Bodhisattva (made by Anita Feng) was glowing in the morning sun.  I'm taking it as an omen -- further enhanced by the thought of going off to the mountains for a mini-retreat this weekend, and the unexpected pleasure of finding myself alone in the house this morning. 

I'll begin this creative day by cleaning up the spaces that have been driving me most crazy, and see if that doesn't inspire me... But first, the dog is begging for a walk...

1 comment:

Louise Gallagher said...

There is a lightness in your posts... and your being. Nice.